Game Crashes Exiting To Main Menu

TigerBlossom

• 5 weeks later...

Same here, exiting to main menu, but it does not get to main menu it crashes instead. This started back in March right after the update on both mine and my sons PS5 and there have been 3 updates sense and still it crashes when you attempt to exit to main menu consistently. We have tried the bed, bunk and no bed thinking it was something with the bed but that isn’t the case. We did not have this issue prior to that update. 

• 2 weeks later...

My single player game is constantly crashing on exiting & then throws me back to  a previous in game save anywhere between 15 & 30 min back. I'm on PS4 & it is happening across multiple maps... Island, Rag, Gen 2, Fjordor so far.

Thanks to thise advising "saveworrld" work around, will try that to not lose progress. Most maps are super laggy lately as well. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's ridiculous and pathetic, a game that has been out on the marked for nearly a decade still have baby issues 😒 Savepoints in a survival game shouldn't be a problem but yet it is. I can play for hours and see how the the system saves the game. Demolishing structures, dismounting tames are ways to make the system save automatically...however its just BS. Whenever I try to go to main menu, the game crashes and even with the stupid save world command, the system seems to hold on to a much older save point, making me lose hours of "work". And that is something...a game that requires players to write system commands for it to work, is a bad sign in general. Same with balance of dino spawns, when you have to spawn in dinos to be able to advance in the game, its going down the drain. Since I first played Ark years ago, this game have surly become a mess. FIRSTLY, I have payed for this product which is not working as it should, secondly, the producer doesn't fulfill their part when ignoring problems like this. In my opinion, it would be fair to claim my money back. People seems to forget that we, the costumers hold the true power. Without us they are nothing...I wish all could ban this game until they actually do some improvements. Sadly, that will never happen.