The cameras would have to record what they see all the time.

Iglergven

Suggestion

I apologize if the translation is wrong because I am French. I hope you can read and understand this text.

1. Introduction: The cameras would have to record what they see all the time, of course these recordings will be overwritten after a while. We could access the recordings through the camera console.

2. In the camera console: By pointing the cursor to a camera in the wheel of objects, we will see as usual what the camera sees, but there will be written in the top right corner "DIRECT" to warn us that we are looking at the camera at the moment, at the bottom of the screen there will be a cursor as in a YouTube video to be able to move forward or backward in time. We can change the mode of vision like the tek helmet, we can speed up the time, the acceleration options must be quite high (ex: x2; x6; x10) because a recording of a day for example is quite long, and the time of real life will be displayed in the top right also with all other information, it is important that the time of real life is displayed because many players will not be able to spot themselves with the time of the game.

3. Destruction of the backup: Destruction of the backup will be done immediately, for example if the recording limit is one day, 2 minutes later, 2 minutes are recorded and 2 minutes are deleted.

4. Manual Recording (If possible): When we are viewing the camera, a “Manually Recording” button will be in the top right corner, clicking on it, two sticks will be in the time cursor line, they will represent the beginning of the manual recording and the end of the manual recording. Then a “confirm” button will be on top and by clicking on it we will get an object in our inventory called “camera recording (camera name)”, and we will be able to watch the recording anywhere as if we were in the camera console.

And please put a long recording time, that would make this update absolutely beautiful. Thank you for reading this, if you have.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived