Is Mini-HLNA skin gone forever...?

Dzieciak

Hi there.

Are there any plans to restore Mini-HLNA skin into game files? I'm unable to collect all the notes and get an achievement (and additional 10 levels) because of this. Mini-HLNA is not even spawnable with commands anymore. There are few topics about this here and there on the internet, but no specific/helpful information nor solution.

Too bad, if you ask me...

Greetings!

7 hours ago, Dzieciak said:

No way it was that easy... I'm pretty sure I tried that many times before, but never got that Mini-HLNA ever again, so I turned off that option to keep my inventory clean after respawn.

But I gave it a try now and Mini-HLNA skin was actually there! Yay!

Thank you, Thekuervito! Problem solved. 😅

Yea, if you turn off give default survivor items or some setting like that, it goes away.  Turning on the setting to get all the skins and costumes again will restore it.

8 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Yea, if you turn off give default survivor items or some setting like that, it goes away.  Turning on the setting to get all the skins and costumes again will restore it.

True, however I am pretty sure this particular skin stopped appearing at some point. Few months ago I was looking for some answers and people wrote that it is currently removed from game files (and as a proof - I couldn't even spawn it with admin commands).

I'm glad I got it again, I can complete my journey and collect ALL of the notes / discoveries / chronicles / whatever within ALL of the maps to gain additional 10 levels. 🤭

Archived