Can't transfer items between official servers

jslodg

I don't know if you are new so sorry if this answer is obvious to you, but, remember items in your inventory have a 15 minute timer before you can transfer or upload them. If you try to transfer before that, the item is dropped on the floor in a bag.

You said correct section in the obi, you have 2 sections, the obi inventory in pretty much a storage box for boss tributes or crafting. The other is your upload (person secure storage) which you can access from any server and items will last 24hrs

If you are placing things in the obi storage, it wont transfer with you and will be available to anyone on the server to take.

Hi not new to ark and transferring stuff I have been putting in correct section in the obi but when it normally tell you how meny items I've put in the number stays on zero, I know about the timers and wait till off. I also play on single player and I've been to obi on all of them and made sure nothing stuck. The only thing I can think of is when I'm on single player and at the obi there is BP for stone pick, touch and implant that I can't remove. Wondering if I've got delete all my single player games ? 

If you are putting things in Ark Data, there is a bug/glitch or intentional thing.  If it doesn't show up in Ark Data, the items are still there - assuming it's not been 24 hours.

Go into Ark Data, then up to search.  Click the search button (as if you are going to type something), then back out.  Your items will now show up.  This changed a couple of years ago and freaked me out the first time it happened.  Thought I lost everything.

16 hours ago, NightSnake said:

If you are putting things in Ark Data, there is a bug/glitch or intentional thing.  If it doesn't show up in Ark Data, the items are still there - assuming it's not been 24 hours.

This. Or try the "transfer all" from the Obi "data" section. Even if it does not show in the obi, you may get it in your inventory.

Archived