Community Crunch Contests: 52

Jatheish

• Administrator

Hey guys!

This the thread where you can submit your entries to the Community Crunch contests!

ARKitect!

This is an award given to Survivors to celebrate the amazing structures you build. These bases are judge based upon a number of different factors such as their creativity, uniqueness, how fun of a base it is, the difficulty of building it, the functionality it provides and much more! At the end of each week, the winners and runner ups will be featured in our #ARKitect section of the Community Crunch and will be awarded cash prizes! 

Note: We've had a lot of requests regarding the use of mods - go for it! We'd love to see how mods have influenced your bases

NEW CONTEST: ARKpocalypse! 

So as some of you may, or may not know (that's okay, I'll fill you in now!), we've got a new type of server available. These are known as the Extinction Servers! After a certain time has passed, these extinction servers - do exactly as they describe. They make everything on that server, become extinct. So here's what we'd like to do! We want to see your end-of-world moments, they can be epic-screenshots, a goodbye recording to your Dinos as you'll know it's the last time you'll see them, an epic clash against the big-tribes on the server - anything you fancy! But there are some key requirements. First of all, you must show us the gigantic meteor in the sky, be it through just the corner of our eyes, or a panoramic shot of the skyline, or even a few frames in the video! We want to see the impending doom that's about to affect Survivors on that server! And secondly we need evidence that you're actually playing on an Extinction server. Take a screenshot of the pause menu, perhaps in your base or somewhere where you're able to identify that the server is extinction, and it's happening soon! The shots must be taken near to the final moments!

So just to round that up, here's a TL/DR:

- Final moments in an Extinction server

Must include:

- Evidence that it is an extinction server (screenshot of the pause menu)

- Evidence that is is near the final moments (it displays how much time is left! Let's say 36~ hrs for now, and we'll see how the submissions go!)

- Giant meteor must be somewhat visible in entry!

Of course you can submit multiple entries for this, much like the others. Not sure how many we'll get this week as the time has passed but we'll see anyway! This will be a monthly-running contest, with a cash prize similar to the above :).

LIMITED ONE-TIME CONTEST: The Center Boss Fight!

large.20160518232700_1.jpg.1ad3c446453e4

For Official server The Center players, we're giving away $1000 cash, $500 to the first Xbox tribe and another $500 to the first PC tribe to beat both bosses on an Official PVP server. 

Screenshot proof of the pause menu in the boss arena including server name, as well as the items received from defeating the bosses must be provided! You can upload your images to our forums, and write a comment down below with the screenshots. Good luck!

NEW CONTEST: ARKVideo

Up until now you've only been able to included in our feature section, but now you are able to compete for prizes! This new Contest will be open for all types of video be they funny, epic, scenic, stories, whatever inspires you. Just a general reminder that they should remain safe for work, think of the children! So send us in your videos and we cannot wait to watch them! We're really interested in seeing the latest video creations you guys have put together - so show us something fresh! :)

Uploading the images

Please upload the images to the gallery section of our New Community Hub - you can create your own album and directly link us to that or attach it to your post! Please remember to post your entry to this thread specifically! If you're not able to upload directly to the gallery, don't sweat as imgur will work fine too!

http://survivetheark.com/index.php?/gallery/

Prizes

A large batch of the prizes will be handled this week for those of you who have been in correspondence with me. I'm still waiting for a bunch of you to reply to my initial emails and pms - don't worry, we won't forget ya and I'll keep nagging you about it - just be sure to get back to me :)!

Thanks guys!

Looking forward to seeing the entries!

All the best,

Wildcard Jat

My entry into the ARKvideo contest.

THE RANGER CHRONICLES - JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE ARK 

Ranger 1 undertakes a perilous expedition to the Center of the ARK to investigate strange occurances there.*

ARK: Survival Evolved as seen through the unique lense of THE RANGER CHRONICLES.

Trust the Chronicles...
Believe the Chronicles.

*Numerous Parasaur Paratroopers were indeed harmed in the making of this video.

Hello, here is my entry for ARKitect. The concept was to build two towers to max build height which are the two ends of a bridge spanning the waterfalls on the west coast of the Island. This is my actual base on the IronMine server and took me months to build in survival. Nothing was spawned in and no admin commands, like fly, and no mods were used. Our gather rate is 6x. It is full of function from walk-through dino warehouses on the bottom to plumbed greenhouse penthouses at the top.

Thank you for checking it out. I hope you enjoy it.

My Contest entry for ARKitect.

Tree house on Valhalla

http://imgur.com/a/eSFi7

large.Baumhaus.jpg

Mods used:

Special thanks to my Server Admin "Fred" for the server and taking the screenshots as well as the other server member for helping with the resource farming.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Hey all!

I wanted to submit an entry for ArkVideo! A youtuber from the IronMine server won this last time (congrats to SWChris!) and I'd like us to keep winning the award, so here is my entry! I built a cute little cabin in the snow biome and people seem to love the build, so I'll share it with you all. Check out my Snowy River Cabin build!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, UniteTheClans said:

Hey all!

I wanted to submit an entry for ArkVideo! A youtuber from the IronMine server won this last time (congrats to SWChris!) and I'd like us to keep winning the award, so here is my entry! I built a cute little cabin in the snow biome and people seem to love the build, so I'll share it with you all. Check out my Snowy River Cabin build!

You're a bit late this time, this contest is over. You should hold off until Community Crunch 53 starts on Tuesday.

Archived