Share your custom event color sets

rcadden

With v956.2, they added the ability for server admins to create custom dino color sets (info below). 

SO, who out there has created their own custom colors that they want to share? Would be cool to get a thread going where people can share their combos. 

• Dynamic config colorsets
    • Set event colorset from dynamic config using:
      • ActiveEventColors=<name, e.g. "FearEvolved">
    • Additional option added "custom" allows for a custom colorset to be set up directly from dynamic config.
    • If using ActiveEventColors=custom then the colorset can be defined with:
      • DynamicColorset=<comma-separated list of color names>
        • e.g DynamicColorset=Red,Magenta,DeepPink,Lavender
      • The color names must be -exact- accounting for special characters and spaces. "DynamicColorset" will only be used if using ActiveEventColors=custom
    • Updated Vday colorset
      • DarkLavender,DarkMagenta,Dino Dark Purple,Dino Light Red,DeepPink,Dark Red,LemonLime,Red,ActualBlack

• 3 weeks later...

ST. Pattys Day Color Set

DynamicColorset=Green,Yellow,LightGreen,LightYellow,DarkGreen,DinoLightYellow,DinoDarkYellow,DinoLightGreen,DinoMediumGreen,DinoDarkGreen,DragonGreen0,DragonGreen1,DragonGreen2,DragonGreen3,DarkTurquoise,MediumTurquoise,Turquoise,GreenSlate,Sage,DarkCement,LightCement,Mustard,LemonLime,Mint,Jade,PineGreen,SpruceGreen,LeafGreen,DarkTeal,MediumTeal,Teal,Custard,Cream

All Dinos Are Ninjas

DynamicColorset=Black,Near Black,Black,Near Black,Black,Near Black,Black,Near Black,Black,Near Black,Black,Near Black,Black,Near Black,

Dino Street Party

DynamicColorset=Red,Green,Yellow,Cyan,Magenta,Light Green,Light Orange,Light Yellow,Light Red,LightPink,DeepPink,Vermillion,Coral,Orange,Peach,LemonLime,Mint,Glacial,Cream,

Titian's Birthday

DynamicColorset=DragonFire,

European Easter

DynamicColorset=White,Near White,Dino Albino,

Historically Authentic Easter

DynamicColorset=Light Brown,Brown,Dino Dark Red,Dino Dark Orange,Dino Dark Brown,DarkWolfFur,BurntSienna,LightAutumn,

Andy Warhol's Birthday

DynamicColorset=Red,White,

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, SarahMonette said:

I play on official.  I want colored dinos on official.  Not unofficial.  Not private server.  Not single player.  Official.  Anyone who argued against me on this was a forum troll.  Any body who hates colored dinos is a troll.

Your post is little more than trying to hijack this thread. Nobody asked you where you wanted dino colors. 

Anyone who argued against me on this was a forum troll.

No one argued "against" you wanting more colored dinos, what they actually did was explain what WildCard has said their plans for the future are. You're making a false accusation, and that means you are the forum troll.

Any body who hates colored dinos is a troll.

No one "hates" colored dinos. No one has ever said they hate colored dinos. Again, you're making false accusations and spouting nonsense which, again, means you are the forum troll.

The fact that you consistently refuse to have honest conversations is the reason you keep having trouble in multiple threads.

On 3/19/2023 at 12:59 AM, SarahMonette said:

I play on official.  I want colored dinos on official.  Not unofficial.  Not private server.  Not single player.  Official.  Anyone who argued against me on this was a forum troll.  Any body who hates colored dinos is a troll.

hey Sarah, don't get nervous, it's just that you have a way of interpreting and exposing your points of view in a somewhat "arrogant" way from the point of view of those who read your Posts, I confess that I too have a few laughs every anyway, what I'm trying to say is that no one is against you and your love for colorful dinos, it's just your way of expressing your opinions that leaves us a little "perplexed"...

PS: play you on XBox?

Archived