When did they change the Gacha

NightSnake

By this I mean I used to (last time was October-ish) put out 2 mated Gachas with 4 owls, leave for a couple of days, then when I came back to harvest they would be black boxed with pellets.  Now, I put them out and they only collect the owl pellets while I'm in render.  Filling them with pellets enough to harvest crystals takes a lot of time, which is why I left them for a couple of days (either logged off or left server, making sure the troughs are full)

When and Why did this change?

Edit:  Xbox official PVE

it's not a bug, and i don't think it's a change because i always read the "pach notes" when updates happen and i don't seem to read anything about it. i also noticed this detail when i didn't connect for a few days and that time i also verified that they don't eat the inventory if nobody is rendering, obviously i hadn't encountered it before because i log in every day and, having 3 or 4 owls for each Gacha, go black box in no time. honestly I too was convinced that they filled up even while I was offline but with some experiments I then realized that they disable their functions if no one keeps them in rendering, friends and enemies, yes exactly even if you are offline it is possible that they collect objects and make crystals too when it's a stranger who renders them, and that's what happened to me with a friend I have on my official server who often comes by my side for his meat rush. over time I did some tests with Gachas from offline people, one in particular for example: during the Christmas event I went to Fjordur to collect colored Deake eggs and along the way I landed on a fenced island with 5 pairs of Gachas scattered and I noticed the lights when they eat the pellets even if the player was offline for at least 3 days (just look at the decay timer on the structures to understand it), then I also noticed that one of them immediately took out a crystal and therefore for out of curiosity I went around everyone and found crystals for about 15 minutes in a row and I also found 3 puppies, I left as soon as the crystals stopped coming out, I then stayed on Fjordur until the next day but before returning to my Server I jumped on that islet and the player hadn't connected yet, his Gachas didn't produce crystals or even the lights and this showed that they had been filled manually by that player and c he when he disconnected they stopped producing until I entered their rendering, I then threw several stones under one of them to see if they picked them up and they immediately devoured them in less than 10 minutes. this was one of the tests that made me deduce that Gachas block their functions when not in rendering, as well as raising children without food but only if you are near them otherwise they stop recovering life

Archived