Am I the only one transferring berries to trough has become laggy?

SarahMonette

I know talking about "lag" in ark is redundant but this is very specific to the mouse click on transfer.  I replaced my mouse with bran new mouse and it still happens.  When clicking "transfer all" I have to do it twice it never registers the first time.  This is a new glitch bug for me and I really thought is was on my end with my mouse.  Could still only be me so anyone else have this before I bother reporting it?  

pc official multiplayer

v356.3 (356.1 client) - 01/23/2023 - Major version for servers and clients

• Offensive Text Filter - Added an offensive text filter that we will continue to update in order to address attempts at bypassing the filter. Our system scans for the usage of numbers and other ways to replace words quite effectively and we expect to make this more robust as we move forward
    • GameUserSettings.ini [ServerSettings] bFilterTribeNames=True // Filters out tribe names based on the badwords/goodwords list.
    • bFilterCharacterNames=True // Filters out character names based on the bad words/good words list.
    • bFilterChat=true // Filters out character names based on the bad word/good words list
    • BadWordListURL="URL GOES HERE" // for hosting your own bad words list BadWordWhiteListURL="URLGOESHERE" // for hosting your own good words list
  • Disabled unintended client-side visual configs
  • Fix the mouse cursor lock experienced when trying to access a structure that you do not have rank permissions for in RTS mode
  • Fixed being able to select Access inventory from radial wheel on controller
  • perf adjustment: Rate limit world buff ticks
  • Adjust transfer all cooldown to 2 seconds
  • Fixed a crash
  • Fixed multiple exploits

Archived