Prim Plus PC

NatureofSC

Prim Plus is seeing a resurgence and even with its limitations it has a passionate fan base.

Please do not give up on us.

Even with a number of broken pieces we play through it. 

We do have elements that need attention.

Currently we have the new Carcharodontosaurus but no saddle has spawned on Prim Plus Cross Ark NA. Please add the saddle to our cluster. 
Our crops are broken and were such a gift to the Prim Plus life. @cedric this was your baby. Bees wax is not working anymore. We cannot build bows. Stegos have been broken for years. We have not had an alpha Rex in years which then limits us to boss fights and rewards. Yes even though we are Prim Plus without cryopods we defeat bosses just with muskets and great breed lines. But we need alpha rex drops to continue and we are down to our last tooth. 
We had Dinopithecus but they were taken from us a couple months ago after we had nice breed lines, everyone on all maps disappeared one day. 
Chalicotherium cannot be tamed because we do not have the beer necessary to tame them. We havent been able to tame them for years.
We don't have much for defenses except Xplant it would be nice to have a Velonasaur. I notice a lot of players who come to Prim Plus are amazed we have a fraction of the dinos that are on regular Ark. We have gotten a couple new dinos in 3-4 years. We are ok with that but could use some fresh dinos especially ones that add to the Primitive experience.

I know my tribemates have more things they would like fixed. Just attending to a handful of these would add so much to a very passionate player base.
My wishlist would be:

1. Bring Back Alpha Rex

2. Fix bees and wax

3. Saddle for new Carcharadon dino

4.  Chali taming issue, bring back beer or a different way to tame. 
5. Crops and their ability to tame dinos. 

Thank you for your time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...