New Dino for Ark

Clarice

Suggestion

7438319e66f53488641afbce359de258?size=40

Clarice

Feb 12, 2023, 10:24 AM PST

I would like to make a creature idea submission for a future dinosaur.
I would like to suggest: The Ornithomimus aka: The Egg Collecting dinosaur.

These dinos when tame you place a nest within your egg layers room within range of any egg laying dino and the Ornithomimus goes to collect any dropped egg from your tame dinos and places them within the nest as a storage for the survivors to collect and use to make kibble. This is a perfect idea for the kibble makers of ark. Gathering eggs can be very tedious and the Ornithomimus can be of a big help to survivors of Ark. Please i implore you to add this amazing dinosaur to the wonderful world of Ark. This will be an amazing addition to ark.  Here is some more information about the animal. Upon taming of the Ornithomimus you get an option to place a Nest on the ground. One nest per Ornithomimus. This said nest has a radius (kinda like the one from the food bins you can either hide or show), you place said nest within the area of your Egg laying dinosaurs and this dinosaur goes and collects the eggs and places them within the nest for the survivors to collect at a later time, so the survivors can use said eggs the Ornithomimus collected to make kibble. You tame said Ornithomimus as follows: place fertilized egg from the Extra Large and Special Egg Groups in your hotbar, approach a single Ornitho and feed it. Repeat until tamed. This is its kibble method and will tame faster. Once tamed it eats meat, once tame you have an option in its inventory to make a nest this nest holds up to 20 types of eggs up to 99 of a kind no matter the size for about 24 hours then they start to despawn or expire like normal. The survivors go to these nests and collect the eggs, the Ornithomimus stops collecting when the max limit is reached on each nest and starts collecting eggs again once you start removing eggs. There is a pick up radius on said nests that you can turn on and off like the meawings and food bins have. I included the pics of said dino, it kinda looks like an ostrich with fingers on it's wing tips to grab the eggs with, the males have the plumage on the tails while the female does not. Please consider this dinosaur for Ark 1.

Ornithomimus1.jpg.15c853325cfffc3e9d651baa35dc4387-1.jpg

hqdefault-1.jpg

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived