Community Crunch 348: Valentine's EVO Event, Creature Vote Winner, and More!

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, Orionz said:

COUGH COUGH 50% of ark creatures (giga, tape, deino, utah, araneo, titanosaur, leed, purlovia, do i really need to continue?) r miss-sized COUGH COUGH

Or the megalodons that are too small & the mosas that are to big compared to their actual size. Though in all honestly pretty much every creature in Ark is either to big or to small compared to the counterpart it's based on.

Not sure if anyone could agree but with all the dinos that they have added to this game I think it would make it allot better if they added some type of water dino that can heal in the water I find too often I am struggling to heal megladons or tuso quick enough its difficult to get them with a snow owl or daeodon

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, H3rbal said:

Not sure if anyone could agree but with all the dinos that they have added to this game I think it would make it allot better if they added some type of water dino that can heal in the water I find too often I am struggling to heal megladons or tuso quick enough its difficult to get them with a snow owl or daeodon

A dino with some nice water utility would be cool.

While the rhyniog was lower on my list, I’d rather have this win than the Panthera. The Panthera almost winning shows that this voting system needs a huge rethink before it’s ever tried again, as it’s clear now more than ever that these are easy to exploit for those with a large enough following. Just say that you made a submission or like a particular submission and enough of your audience, regardless of if they have played ark or not, can sway your favorite to the top. Solutions to this problem may not ever be perfect, but it sure beats not dealing with the problem in the first place.

17 hours ago, Voidtoker said:

Dung Beetles can’t breed yet you added another bug? 

yawn.

I feel like breedable dungs would be a nightmare for at least the first few days if folks happen to have left opposite gendered pairs out since they have to be set to wander to make fertilizer. Just imagine the endless cycle of mating cool downs or babies if the egg temp fell within the ambient temperature range of your map.

• 4 months later...