I hit the wall @ 47days 3 hrs 33min

DmpTrkDrvr

1 hour ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

So in hours it's about 1131 hrs and 33 minutes And I've had it.  Disinterested,  unchallenged and ultimately  Bored.    Had a great time talking to those that post here.  Might pick up the game in December or who knows when.. 

Have a great ? 

But... you can go play a dino soon or very soon go build a tree house :P

On 6/13/2016 at 5:41 PM, DmpTrkDrvr said:

So in hours it's about 1131 hrs and 33 minutes And I've had it.  Disinterested,  unchallenged and ultimately  Bored.    Had a great time talking to those that post here.  Might pick up the game in December or who knows when.. 

Have a great ? 

Tell us why you think it's come to this.  Why are you bored?  Why do you feel unchallenged?  What exactly are you not interested in?

Wildcard wants to know (at least I hope).

I do feel you, after a while it gets too much. I had such a good base and lots of dinos that losing it all was hard. I kept logging into maintain my base and dinos. Even when I didn't want to play. In the end I took a break. But rather than join a server again and join a tribe. I decided to run a server on one of my spare high end pcs. My GF and I now load up the server when we want to play and turn it off when we're done playing. So that way we don't have to worry about base protection/maintenance. 

It pretty much saved the game for us :)

Hopefully all you need is a break dude, but if not theres always options!

I will be sorry to see you leave, so hoping that you decide to take a break, at least until after the new biomes come out, then you can check it out.

I have decided to not play anymore until after the biomes, then probably to check it out, then later on my son will get our own server and we can play together. 

Take some time off, rest up and focus on another game; then you can come back give it another chance after the update in late June, or even wait until full release. 

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:41 PM, DmpTrkDrvr said:

Have a great ? 

Iam at 71 days on xbox,and still loving it :)

Archived