Ragnarok single player issues

Bluewolf2343

So im just wondering if anyone else on single player that is playing rag, this is my first time playing this map. And I feel like it's very rushed and not complete. No exploring notes, half the animal I need to kill, they are almost impossible or there's only one that spawns. Beautiful map and all but just feels uncompleted and rushes to meet due date. Hope they fix this cause I dont really want to play until it's fully finished and running better. And it is sooo buggy, I've had to reset my game 5 times cause of something not doing what it's meant to.. 

On 2/8/2023 at 6:55 AM, Bluewolf2343 said:

So im just wondering if anyone else on single player that is playing rag, this is my first time playing this map. And I feel like it's very rushed and not complete. No exploring notes, half the animal I need to kill, they are almost impossible or there's only one that spawns. Beautiful map and all but just feels uncompleted and rushes to meet due date. Hope they fix this cause I dont really want to play until it's fully finished and running better. And it is sooo buggy, I've had to reset my game 5 times cause of something not doing what it's meant to.. 

don't hold your breath, the last Rag specific update was 3 years ago (consoles)/ ~ 4mths ago (pc), although the pc update was just to remove the centre dlc requirement issue.

Archived