One animal type, different coat markings (X-,R, Aberrant & Vanilla).

Dienstbier

Suggestion

Hello
Since there seems to be no possibility yet, it would be great if modders could give an animal the different coat markings, so that you can breed the coat types just like with the colors and also these can mutate by chance.

I always find it a pity that for each type of animal X, R, Aberrant or Vanillatier needs its own breeding line and can not mate with each other.

Yes I know in the basic game they have different values, but if you change the animals (modded) there seems to be no possibility to create a species with the different skin types.

So that you can create different breeding lines if you want, which get the different coat types, but descend from the same animals and so have the identical values.

To find good animals is very difficult in some mods / maps, but if you have to search and breed for each type of fur seperat... j a this is in my opinion very annoying and disturbs me a little bit.

Also, sometimes you have colors in one type of animal that you would like to have on another type of coat.
So it would be much easier to put the parents together to achieve that only the coat type changes, but the colors are the desired.

Thanks for reading

Kind regards 
Gabi

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived