My Baby Dino after hatched have RED names and I cant claim them abd they di!?

Yakshaa

4 hours ago, Yakshaa said:

I am playing single player in The Island Map (Survival Evolved). When I hatch Dino Babies perfectly but they are have red names. Why so ? Any sujjestions? I am new here.

All babies hatch with red names, and then someone has to claim them. I'm not sure why you're having trouble claiming them. Can you add a screenshot of you looking at one of your newborn dinos?

When they birth,  they are not claimed automatically.  They are considered not in your tribe yet.  That’s why the names are red.  You have to claim them first.   

im not sure why you couldn’t claim them.  There are a couple animals that are difficult to claim,  but most animals do not have that issue.

you can keep unclaimed animals alive by having a maewing with the proper food in its inventory set to nursing, then *unclaim the maewing.  When babies born and you can’t claim,  they can still eat until you figure it out.

5 hours ago, Yakshaa said:

I am playing single player in The Island Map (Survival Evolved). When I hatch Dino Babies perfectly but they are have red names. Why so ? Any sujjestions? I am new here.

There’s no reason that should happen maybe if you log in and out and verify the game files it would work. Happy Days fellow Arker

4 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

you can keep unclaimed animals alive by having a maewing with the proper food in its inventory set to nursing, then I claim the maewing.  When babies born and you can’t claim,  they can still eat until you figure it out.

Do you mean to unclaim the maewing? So you would have an unclaimed mae feeding unclaimed babies?

On 2/4/2023 at 9:33 PM, Yakshaa said:

You can to have a maximum of 250 Dino.. in your "Inventory menu" can to see how much dino you have.. if you already have 250 dino, need cryopod some...

Archived