ARK at E3: Primal Survival, Redwood Biomes, Titanosaur, and Primitive+

Jatheish

On 13-6-2016 at 9:04 PM, Lewiatan said:

New biome looks nice. BUT. Will you reduce the bloom effect? Its brightness is ridiculous to the point it hurts your eyes. 

It looks like this now: 

20160608212044_1.jpg

I agree too.

I really love the game and spend many hours playing it, but I reduced the daytime and made the night longer because I just can't stand it that 50% of my screen is just white because of the sun. 

Is there a current ETA on Primal Survival, with some details? I expect that it will be well over a month+ before we see it. That's really the only thing that I'm excited about. I don't play PvE multiplayer except with my friend's family on their worlds, so Primitive+ is irrelevant to me. All I do now on my single player world is use admin commands to spawn creatures that I haven't encounter yet to check them out.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, FlyinJapman4 said:

Is there a current ETA on Primal Survival, with some details? I expect that it will be well over a month+ before we see it. That's really the only thing that I'm excited about. I don't play PvE multiplayer except with my friend's family on their worlds, so Primitive+ is irrelevant to me. All I do now on my single player world is use admin commands to spawn creatures that I haven't encounter yet to check them out.

Nope, only ETA is later this year.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:52 AM, INFCTDxGAMR said:

Devs, please consider a timer spawn for Gigas, We do not want 30 gigas running around, There should only be mayb 2 gigas at the same time. 

By timer i mean sample: every 3 hours or so a random player gets a message if he wants to be a Giga or not. He may choose to be a giga untill killed or limit time reached? then it continues on. This way we avoid having GIGAS all over the place. Or honestly. I think it be better of without human controlled gigas. 

Gigas should just be AI controlled to be honest, or at least use the nerfed version, not the wild

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...