ARK at E3: Primal Survival, Redwood Biomes, Titanosaur, and Primitive+

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Ryuk said:

This mod looks amazing! What stops everyone from selecting giga though and using them to destroy everyone's bases?

For some reason when I watched it I assumed the humans were AI, not other players. Was it confirmed that people can chose to play as dino or human? Or are assumptions being made? I admit mine is an assumption but I don't think enough detail was given to state that humans were other players. Regardless, i'm still looking forward to it!

2 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

For some reason when I watched it I assumed the humans were AI, not other players. Was it confirmed that people can chose to play as dino or human? Or are assumptions being made? I admit mine is an assumption but I don't think enough detail was given to state that humans were other players. Regardless, i'm still looking forward to it!

I am getting a little too hyped up and I'm making assumptions lol. I just assumed it would be similar to the already existing "Play as a dinosaur" mod but a lot less messy. We'll have to wait and see!

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Ryuk said:

I am getting a little too hyped up and I'm making assumptions lol. I just assumed it would be similar to the already existing "Play as a dinosaur" mod but a lot less messy. We'll have to wait and see!

It could be, I don't know. Either way it's going to be awesome!

33 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

I hope you are right about this. Iv been wanting bots in this game since I started. Games like Perfect Dark and Time Splitters always were great with bots.  Fighting a tribe of bots or against them in Primal Survival would be epic.

37 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

It's going to be a Total Conversion, i'm pretty sure the TC will be available on single player and private servers.

Can you just imagine what it'll be like when groups of dinos go to "raid" other dinos Man that'll be something. I've just thought of this, How long will we continue to level up, if we level up & will we have the same choices for stats?

This, is quite literally, a game changer.

Will the primitive plus mod become part of the core game? Or is it going to be an optional dlc or something?

New update looks amazing!! Can't wait for the titanosaur  play as a dinosaur :D