nudity in the forum

PeachSalad

this may be a question for grumpy bear? I see, after several years, Im still naked and have 71 posts to go before Im no longer nude in the forum. Question, after I get past nude, do I get clothing? Lol is there a list of the levels or rankings that I look see?. Sorry I do not know. Btw I am trying to be light hearted but seriously curious.

1 hour ago, PeachSalad said:

this may be a question for grumpy bear? I see, after several years, Im still naked and have 71 posts to go before Im no longer nude in the forum. Question, after I get past nude, do I get clothing? Lol is there a list of the levels or rankings that I look see?. Sorry I do not know. Btw I am trying to be light hearted but seriously curious.

its the same clothes available in game.  You get more posts in to reach cloth, then its leather....

A mere 8,000? posts to reach tek tier... I thought it was 10k, but seems Joe got there already so its definitely lower than 10k.

1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

its the same clothes available in game.  You get more posts in to reach cloth, then its leather....

A mere 8,000? posts to reach tek tier... I thought it was 10k, but seems Joe got there already so its definitely lower than 10k.

Legend says that if you have posted 100k posts, you will ascend and become one with the forum...

16 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

<facepalm> Im chatty but I do not think I am 8000 posts chatty!

Archived