what is the best ark creature

khanzilla09

8 hours ago, khanzilla09 said:

can you all of you guys tell me what ark creature is the best to tame for resources and pvp

The Lighting Kentronotopteryx, tamed it has up to 40k hp, has spikes on its body that greatly reflect damage, can fly and shoot lighting. Its bite does 400 base damage, when bred and leveled its bite can do up to 5k damage, this with imprint bonus...

It can harvest everything, even enemy structures for resources, and has the weight in its inventory lowered to 10% when its on your shoulder...

Its a hard tame, but everybody has to get one...
Right now its not in the game yet, but I imagen it will be very soon...

Best shoulder pet is either sinomacrops or fjordhawk. Fjordhawk gets your stuff back to you when you respawn, and it's adorable. The ferox is also amazing, since in a pinch, you can just yeet it out, feed it element, and wreck some face. With the sino, you can fly, glide, parachute, do a screech that scares away tiny things (microraptors and pegos included), use it to destroy insects, and also a backpack. The Fjordhawk returns your  items to you, and also tells you the health of creatures near you, direwolf style. Best travel creature is definitely the maewing. Speed, adorableness, a hilarious belly flop, what's not to like? Managarmr and gasbags are also really good, especially when you can use them right. Equus is solid choice for maps that lack maewings. Wyvern is probably almost better than the maewing because nothing can really screw with it and get away in one piece. Plus, flying around on a dragon? Sign me up!

Cheers, good luck, and happy ARKing! Laters gators!

8 hours ago, khanzilla09 said:

can you help find out what is the best shoulder pet in ark

The Otter it has not much use but it’s just adorable or the pego cause ya know it’s a pego what more could you want a glider backpack and parachute naaaaa an eagle that can teleport through dimensions to give you your stuff naaaaaa but the pego yeah.

Archived