dino stat adjustment

niceguysrage

Suggestion

i have been playing ark for some time now and i have seen many meta's come and go and at the moment pvp has become quite stale.

every time its the same dinos, and it leaves some of the more interesting ones in the dark

it would be nice to see them get a buff in there core stats or point value

not by much but just enough to let them stand there ground with the big boys 

we could even lower the stats of the larger meta dinos by a small amount so the gap dosent seem that large

as for non breed-able tames they are strong early game but become lacking with time and abandoned, like the reaper for example, they are an amazing tame and i would live to see them used more in pvp, but with whats available they stand no chance of being useful as ever a tank or for damage 

1 reply to this server topic

Hi, I suspect no matter how great the dinos are made, there will suddenly only ever be a few dinos that will be used.

Make the leveling slower, make the character worse, and put the focus on the animals.

If your character levels slowly and does very little damage, you'll have to play with rather small animals until you can eventually get the bigger ones.

In the meantime, you learn to deal with the small ones and learn to appreciate them.
And this also works in PVP.

It's just that most people play very fast and the focus is on getting to level 100 and higher within a few days.

Archived