is the mek broken or the mscm broke the mek

maninpain

I'm not sure that you are describing something broken.  The cannon sits on the back until used.  then it points forwards.  Did you fire it , or did you get scared and stop using it because you weren't expecting it to look like that?

You could always search up videos of it on youtube first.  That's what many of us do.  That way we know what to expect.

2 hours ago, maninpain said:

no like if i am in aiming mode it doesnt do the crouch you know the sword slicing the ground and it just stand but cant fire

and you have cannon shell ammo in its inventory?

Sorry if this is all coming off condescending, but its quite common we forget little details.  More common than game mechanics actually being broken, but both do occur.  

10 hours ago, maninpain said:

i did have cannon shells in it

DId you learn the engram for the M.S.C.M?   I was just going to try testing it , and I noticed I couldn't assemble my mek.  Then I checked the engram, was forgotten last time I respec'ed my character and didn't come back to learn the engrams.  Double check your engram for the cannon.

I'm on pve official.  If its broken, it would be broken across both pve and pvp.

*Something does seem wrong with them.  I can't even assemble this mek that is crafted and waiting to be assembled. 

**I have assembled ones in pods, moving over to that now.

So I totally had a problem with trying to assemble a brand new one I had waiting.  The one already assembled in pod had no issues.

I clicked crouch to setup cannon for firing.  I clicked and held the fire button on mouse until it charged up and then it released the projectile with no further efforts from myself. It then waited for me to aim somewhere else to fire more if i wanted.

here's a vid, just made.

5 hours ago, maninpain said:

i dont know how my mek broke but i still have it

Did you keep element in it?  If you leave a mek out, they need to keep being fed element.  They will turn back into a blueprint or disassemble or something if you don't keep element in it.  Most people learn by seeing it vanish on official servers.  If you are there for the exact moment it despawns, I believe you can retrieve the discard that comes from it despawning.

9 hours ago, maninpain said:

its not about despawning its still on mscm that broke it but i have the cryo on it and do i have to wait until it becomes disassemble?

The description here is hard for me to understand.   You can't pod the mek with the cannon on it.  You have to remove the attachment first.  It will cause the attachment to take a durability hit when you do.

23 hours ago, maninpain said:

should i send a ticket? well heres a thing my friend or tribemate used the  mek to search and tame x golem except when he pressed c he said he cannot fire the mscm cannon module,i looked into it and it already has its cannon module on aiming mode 

Its a good idea to report it, using the support feature.  There is also the bug tracker here in the forums.  You might search there first.  If someone else has reported the same thing, you could extend info from your current experience.

Archived