why is winter wonderland still on xbox gen2 servers?

PeachSalad

Ive been trying to find out if its a hacker who did this on some of the gen2 servers or if its intentional. and if intentional why some and not all? No one seems to have the answer. which seems rather odd. at first I thought it might be because some of the gen2 servers were down for a week over xmas but this has been well over that period of time. and my server was only out a day. it feels like a hacker. tried to report it but customer service said was nothing they could do about it. I thought it was strange for them not to pass it on for investigation so it must be intentional? if so can someone tell us how long we have before it disapears?

SO its not on all the gen2 servers on your cluster?  Does the server build # match the build # currently listed as current? or is it the v955.9  while all the other server in your cluster show as v956.1?  

There are also occasions where servers crash right before an update gets pushed out.  That can leave the server running an older version until someone manually goes and repairs the server.

hi grumpybear, it has finally left the server I was on. but it was on yesterday and this morning. the server is v956.1 so maybe someone fixed it. it was on other gen2s but not all of them. but good to know its not a hacker that did that. we did have a LOT of gen2 server crashes so what you say makes perfect sense. thank you for the info. I was worried and now im not. ty.

Archived