Fresh Start Clusters

Jlalloween

Suggestion

This is only a suggestion.

Right my opinion on this is that, fresh Start cluster would benefit Ark community as a whole, it could bring back old players and be more inviting to new players. Official servers are too far gone for any new player to accutally enjoy playing.

It wouldn't affect main game players as they're not being forced to play these servers.

ARK 2 has been delayed again and eith UE5 being released sometime in the new future, I think it would be a perfect time to release these "Fresh Start Servers" These type of servers have worked for many of other games by bringing in new content and players.

As a PS player myself I can't comment on how Ark is going on other platforms but considering Xbox have exclusive rights to ARK 2 this may be a way to keep PS players active on Ark till Ark 2 comes there way ( Not 100% it will)

This will also allow new content/ dinos be used to there full extent for example "Carchs" unless they have x amount of time breed into them they aren't going to compete with Gigas but with a fresh cluster new dinos will accutally flourish and be used to there full extent.

Could always "Reuse" dead servers servers with no players, these servers are currently dead and pointless if they're made into a fresh Start cluster no one  loses and a potential influx of players is brought to the game, as the servers will just be as they was before.

Well that's just my suggestion, thanks for reading

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived