Will I be able to run it on PC?

Grandta

8 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Ram size is odd.   Usually it’s in 4,8,16,32 increments.

and built in graphics on cpu is probably not going to play well if at all.

Yeah, what's with that mine works fine and it is 16GB ram and I have all the settings for graphics on epic so you should be fine but then again, we are talking about ark here when you load it up just know this could happen.explosion GIF

19 hours ago, Grandta said:

Hey all, I want to try out ark on the PC and I don't know if my PC can handle it 

Graphics card: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics also have Nvidia GeForce GT 430
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200g with Radeon Vega Graphics.
CPU speed 4gz
Ram: 14gb
Would this be okay to run it?

Im on xbox one here, so I might be full of it, however Ill take a swing.

Id suggest bumping the CPU to a ryzen 5 3400G. This is the best CPU with integrated graphics you can get currently and is probably the cheapest way you can get a solid "maybe" on your chances with playing Ark on a PC. Otherwise your looking at the whole "new cpu, gpu" set up to get things running properly. 
As for RAM, unless your running a dedicated server or something on it, you might want to look for a solid 16 GB set up. Either two 8 gig sticks or just one solid stick. However if you want to run it as  dedicated server, the more memory you can throw at it, the better. 62 GB might be a little overkill, but Ark servers love memory.
Other than that, I really don't think you need to go crazy. If it works on console, it should be easy enough to get it to run on a decent PC. Just so long as your PC isn't clogged up with bloatware and stuff the runs constantly in the background.

Archived