I’m buying ark for the first time

Angel0099

6 hours ago, Angel0099 said:

Im debating on buying ark ultimate survivor edition. I want to get ark and all of its Maps and expansions and the season pass but I don’t know if ark ultimate survivor includes the season pass to and I don’t know any of this since I barely bought a ps and have been playing ark mobile all this time

Just know your life will never be the same when you buy it.

you will always dream about getting more than a compass or a crop plot blueprint.

You will always be worried someone is raiding you. 

and I could go on, but I think ark 2 would be out by then.

2 hours ago, Angel0099 said:

And also yes I know the feeling I’ve played it before just not on PlayStation I’ve always played on mobile but I’ve felt the struggle and worries that someone will raid me and I will lose everything 

Play PVE.  You won't have the thrill of raiding, but you won't lose anything to raids.  Also, the server community is much better (my opinion) on most maps.  Just keep in mind, some PVE servers are toxic.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:28 PM, Angel0099 said:

Im debating on buying ark ultimate survivor edition. I want to get ark and all of its Maps and expansions and the season pass but I don’t know if ark ultimate survivor includes the season pass to and I don’t know any of this since I barely bought a ps and have been playing ark mobile all this time

Welcome, we have an introduction video for new players Enjoy!

Archived