Jump to content

Panthera Atrox - The largest feline of all time is here!


Recommended Posts

  • Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, AngelGamez117 said:

but, I suppose they will be informed of everything that has happened? 

Yes.   The reason that same/similar creatures are merged into a single thread is so that all thoughts and opinions on a creature can be easily seen and reviewed by Wildcard.  

However, Wildcard, can, and probably will, make modifications to the suggestions, so that they fit with the game design.

Just because someone is the first to submit an idea for a creature, and they suggest it be equipped with a Warp Drive and Photon Torpedoes, and it gets a lot of votes, doesn't mean it is going to be presented the final vote as the Ark equivalent to a federation starship; something more reasonable would be applied.

Edited by Jerryn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Sí. La razón por la que criaturas iguales/similares se fusionan en un solo hilo es para que Wildcard pueda ver y revisar fácilmente todos los pensamientos y opiniones sobre una criatura.  

Sin embargo, Wildcard puede, y probablemente lo haga, modificar las sugerencias para que encajen con el diseño del juego.

El hecho de que alguien sea el primero en enviar una idea para una criatura, y sugieran que esté equipada con un Warp Drive y Photon Torpedoes, y obtenga muchos votos, no significa que se presentará en la votación final como el Arca equivalente a una nave estelar de la federación; se aplicaría algo más razonable.

We are aware of the rules, but we did not realize that someone had proposed the same creature before, thank you for your answer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Imc said:

Vaya tela. Por que no salga lo q les gusta no hay q empezar a señalar a otros y con acusaciones inventadas. Algunis mo saben hacer otra cosa q ,discutir, discutir y si no, mentir para intentar q otro no se salga con la suya. Menos mal q es para meter un puñetero bicho a un juego... Q pena de gente

Yo te voy a decir lo que es pena de gente, que una streamer (y no es la única partícipe de los arkianos, eso se sabe) traiga a LITERALMENTE NIÑOS Y PUBERTOS QUE NISIQUIERA JUEGAN ARK a influenciar la votación DEL BICHO QUE ELLA PROMOVIÓ. Pena de gente ser un simp arrastrado, que viene a donde le piden, sin tener una pizca de amor propio ni de criterio. Pena de gente que busquen excusarse con que "no estaba prohibido", porque como niño de 5 años, le debes decir en todo momento qué está bien y qué está mal. PENA DE GENTE que siempre nos hagan quedar en ridículo a los hispanos con los fanáticos de esos puñeteros streamers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, vageera said:

Yo te voy a decir lo que es pena de gente, que una streamer (y no es la única partícipe de los arkianos, eso se sabe) traiga a LITERALMENTE NIÑOS Y PUBERTOS QUE NISIQUIERA JUEGAN ARK a influenciar la votación DEL BICHO QUE ELLA PROMOVIÓ. Pena de gente ser un simp arrastrado, que viene a donde le piden, sin tener una pizca de amor propio ni de criterio. Pena de gente que busquen excusarse con que "no estaba prohibido", porque como niño de 5 años, le debes decir en todo momento qué está bien y qué está mal. PENA DE GENTE que siempre nos hagan quedar en ridículo a los hispanos con los fanáticos de esos puñeteros streamers.

¿Qué arkeanos participó en esto?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jerryn said:

Yes.   The reason that same/similar creatures are merged into a single thread is so that all thoughts and opinions on a creature can be easily seen and reviewed by Wildcard.  

However, Wildcard, can, and probably will, make modifications to the suggestions, so that they fit with the game design.

Just because someone is the first to submit an idea for a creature, and they suggest it be equipped with a Warp Drive and Photon Torpedoes, and it gets a lot of votes, doesn't mean it is going to be presented the final vote as the Ark equivalent to a federation starship; something more reasonable would be applied.

so you seriously expect Everyone to read every single submission so they don't violate this policy? lol  most of us have lives and jobs mate. also maybe that should have been mention in the community crunch to avoid some power hungry volunteer "mod"  closing 100s of submissions....... just saying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Gambeeno said:

so you seriously expect Everyone to read every single submission so they don't violate this policy? lol  most of us have lives and jobs mate. also maybe that should have been mention in the community crunch to avoid some power hungry volunteer "mod"  closing 100s of submissions....... just saying

It's not unreasonable to expect someone posting a submission to search first to see if it's already been posted.

Otherwise, we power hungry mods merge them into the person that got there first. Since, you know, rules.

Nothing was closed (unless it broke the rules).

Edited by Joebl0w13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would be a cool creature to have for sure, big cat fan myself.

 

As it is a "cave" lion though I would think it could cause problems on some maps such as The Island, especially if they were to hang around the entrances.

I expect they would hang around more on mountains or something if they got added.

Although if WC could find a way to add in custom "dens" for these creatures, that would be a very interesting thing to see in the game.

Anyone played Monster Hunter Stories?.. something like that game's monster dens albeit not instanced is what i'm thinking.

When a Lion spawns on the map it creates a temporary generic cave entrance that spawns in specific locations on the map that players could enter, even in artifact caves and players would have to track these caves down and interact with them.
Once you interact with them the player is transported into a randomly generated cave, similarly to a boss arena transport where they can't take their tames and must rely on their own equipment.

The Lions would be at the end acting like a miniboss of sorts and there could be other creatures as well as randomly generated loot in the caves to find.
You'd have to fight your way to the Lion's, kill the adults and then "claim" the young Lion Cubs to tame them or something like that.
Success would transport you and your lion cub (if it is not cryopodded) back to the cave entrance location where the cave would disappear and players would have to track down another cave to tame more lions.

 

Something like that would be pretty awesome imo, although I doubt it would be an easy thing to implement.. and would likely be extremely buggy for a good while if Genesis missions are anything to go by XD

Speaking off Genesis Missions though, they are in a lot of ways the same in concept.. so it may very well be possible to implement something close to what i'm thinking of, providing they could transition the mission system to existing maps that don't currently have it.

Edited by Teratus
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AdlianaLim1 said:

why do we need a lion when Shadowmanes are 10x better and 10x more use full than a LION?. Shadowmanes already IS a lion anyway??????.  We need more Bugs and something new to the game! Did we forget this is possibly the last Creature submission? Adding a Lion as the last creature... really??

Yeah this lion is boring and uninteresting just like the damn goat and bison(but at least they didn't cheat). I can't actually believe people are ok to waste Ark's last creature with this streamer's useless Idea. If it makes it way to the game and not one of the great suggestion of this vote like the Beetle, Gorgonopsid, Nothosaur or Rynognatha it's an absolute scandal. You can ask your 800K subscribers to vote for your suggestion if it's good and your subscribers care about the future of Ark, but come on this creature is useless, required like 10minutes to elaborate, has a basic design and NOTHING special and NONE of your fcking spanish subscribers care about ARK. This creature was just made to fullfill the author's need or recognition so do not waste the Ark's last creature and don't vote for the big useless cat, vote for something truly unique with a better design, there are plenty of them !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Teratus said:

Would be a cool creature to have for sure, big cat fan myself.

 

As it is a "cave" lion though I would think it could cause problems on some maps such as The Island, especially if they were to hang around the entrances.

I expect they would hang around more on mountains or something if they got added.

Although if WC could find a way to add in custom "dens" for these creatures, that would be a very interesting thing to see in the game.

Anyone played Monster Hunter Stories?.. something like that game's monster dens albeit not instanced is what i'm thinking.

When a Lion spawns on the map it creates a temporary generic cave entrance that spawns in specific locations on the map that players could enter, even in artifact caves and players would have to track these caves down and interact with them.
Once you interact with them the player is transported into a randomly generated cave, similarly to a boss arena transport where they can't take their tames and must rely on their own equipment.

The Lions would be at the end acting like a miniboss of sorts and there could be other creatures as well as randomly generated loot in the caves to find.
You'd have to fight your way to the Lion's, kill the adults and then "claim" the young Lion Cubs to tame them or something like that.
Success would transport you and your lion cub (if it is not cryopodded) back to the cave entrance location where the cave would disappear and players would have to track down another cave to tame more lions.

 

Something like that would be pretty awesome imo, although I doubt it would be an easy thing to implement.. and would likely be extremely buggy for a good while if Genesis missions are anything to go by XD

Speaking off Genesis Missions though, they are in a lot of ways the same in concept.. so it may very well be possible to implement something close to what i'm thinking of, providing they could transition the mission system to existing maps that don't currently have it.

I love that idea and it would make the lions special like the shadowmain, because not everyone will want tame it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...