What's the best item in ark

Mackiecool

4 hours ago, NightSnake said:

Cryopods and Tek pants.  I used to make 10 or more trips from my dino to the troughs (ones I couldn't ride to).  Now, transfer all and I can move to them.  Not only troughs, but I can kick things out and pick them up and actually move.

I forgot to put them on once and it was "crap, I can't move now"

When cryopods didn't exist and you went to fight a boss

army marching GIF

2 hours ago, NightSnake said:

I've also grown to love the loadout mannequin.    One button and bam, you're changed.  Beats looking for clothes and items to go to a specific place and then realize "oh man, I forgot my whip and snow boots".

I agree but I’m made because one I destroyed it and my stuff disappeared I had really a good mining drill.

10 hours ago, Mackiecool said:

Why does everybody do it, if I got one I keep it as well for a sense of power I also keep the red drop compass and medium crop plot

I tell you what man, of all the tames that could get a giga KO's, it has to be a hyper bad azz mantis with ascendent clubs......I decided to attack a wolf on SE once after tameing up a wild and walking it back home. One pounce attack, two regular hits = lvl 70 wolf going to sleep. The only thing in the mantis's favor was it was a max level and had ascendent clubs. Thats it, not even imprint, mate boost, or heck ANY levels other than what it was tamed with.

Archived