when is it out!!

masterjd09

No way they would upgrade Ark 1 to unreal 5 if Ark 2 was still on track.

Imo that indicates a delay and they're taking on the Unreal 5 conversion to give us something to look forward to and stay engaged with the series until Ark 2 comes in 2024.

The Vin Diesel trailer came out TWO Novembers ago and nothing since then. That does not indicate a game ready to release this year sadly.

It's only January and things can change, but with this company's track record delays are the safe bet, not the aberration  (pun intended).

Given the slow drip of information and lack of any gameplay, I suspect you're looking  late summer at the earliest, but most probably, end of the year-ish for PC/Xbox and and 1-2yrs later for PS at best.

As for upgrade to UE5 for Ark 1, nothing has been formally announced that I'm aware of. Only a  tweet that could be interpreted 100 different ways. To be fair, I don't see how they'd use resources on such an upgrade for Ark1 on the newest Xbox/PC while still trying to get Ark2 out the door and for what financial benefit as it wouldn't really generate many new sales. 

As always, it's better to temper expectations and hype, especially when it comes to Wildcard, where even formally announced promises are not honoured. 

10 hours ago, KingOfAshes said:

Given the slow drip of information and lack of any gameplay, I suspect you're looking  late summer at the earliest, but most probably, end of the year-ish for PC/Xbox and and 1-2yrs later for PS at best.

As for upgrade to UE5 for Ark 1, nothing has been formally announced that I'm aware of. Only a  tweet that could be interpreted 100 different ways. To be fair, I don't see how they'd use resources on such an upgrade for Ark1 on the newest Xbox/PC while still trying to get Ark2 out the door and for what financial benefit as it wouldn't really generate many new sales. 

As always, it's better to temper expectations and hype, especially when it comes to Wildcard, where even formally announced promises are not honoured. 

Black Widow Avengers GIF

Archived