Giant racoon - traveling friend

OdinQC

Suggestion

r/ARK - Raccoon Dossier

Tought we have the purlovia wich is inspired by racoon well look more like ancestor of raccons the giant racoon is bigger and stronger at the difference that he don't go into the ground. So, I propose to make a racoons but maybe instead of a little one like the image above make a giant that will be rideable this would be the only thing I would change about it.

The giant racoon will be very good to travel trought the world fast or to transport stuff due to is high weight, but you can also use it for combat. So here is the ability:

Creatue: Giant Racoon (I take suggestion for other name)

Species: Procyon Lotor

Time: unknown

Diet: omnivore (prefer berry)

Temperament: passive

Passive abilities: Steal (when on the Racoon you can open the hive and beaver dam to take the thing in it without been seen)

Stealth (when you are on the dino and the dino himself has the same ability has the guillie suit to hide from other dinos)

Carrier (Weight is reduce by 25% in is inventory)

Ability 1: night vision (since racoon can see in the dark you can activate a night vision that will allow you to see 40% brighter than usual, only at night)

Ability 2: Climbing (You can activate the climbing mode wigh allow him to climb tree and wall as the same as thylacoleo)

Rideable: Yes (need saddle)

My idea for the saddle is that it can have two bag with 10 emplacement one on both side that will not count on the weight off the racoon

Breadable: Yes

Taming: You give him food in is inventory in is inventory nd he will go to the nearby water source to clean is food like racoon does in reel life sometime

I take suggestions if you have idea, thank you all.

image.jpeg

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator

Trash pandas aren't extinct. 

Submission Guidelines:

·        One thread per creature

·        If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread

·        Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/675974-creature-submission-guidelines/

Archived