OdinQC

Suggestion

324981712_905617670606489_5049192940703860312_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p403x403&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=aee45a&_nc_ohc=BASVG_qWW2oAX9HydX_&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=03_AdTJgrMJHJox_ZlYoMGMQrZfm4v4Jg7-LuhmkZOhx4Sx8A&oe=63F004D5

Though we have a Direwolf and it wouldn't be hard to make one look like a fox, the Giant Fox could be smaller than a Direwolf, but obviously bigger than your every day average fox. So, I'm posting this here for the giant fox.

A Giant Fox would make a pretty cool addition to the game and I have a few ideas for not only its abilities, but stats in relation to its bigger counterpart - Direwolves, and if it would need a saddle or not. So, here is the ability:

Creature: Giant Fox

Biome: Any, but most in Redwoods

Abilities: High Jump (3 wall high), Creature/Item Bag location (Super Hearing and smell), and Stealth

Ridable: Yes

Breedable: Yes

Tame Method: You have to throw meat at the ground and let it eat it but if he see you he will not eat the meat and attack you

Saddle: Optional (Can wear a saddle but does not need one to ride, like the Equus)

Well, this is my take on it and personally I'd love to see a Giant Fox creature added to the game!!

Also this is open for discussion as well as a suggestion. Thank you all!!!

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator

Submission Guidelines:

·        One thread per creature

·        If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread

·        Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/675974-creature-submission-guidelines/

Archived