Understanding Discord Boosts and Free Services in Ark Official

uway198

Hello I am a member in a discord that has a strong anti-rmt policy, the owner hosts free bosses every week. The only trades accepted in this discord are for Tek and other resources ingame Bps, Dinos, Resources etc. He hosts a free boos for all his members but he allows people who boosts the server to get priority in the line or registration when doing the boss. He also provides his boosters with a booster boss kit which includes the flak set and the shotgun. He provides everyone with the boss dino for rent regardless of whether they are a booster or not. In the discord server, boosters receive a free pair  of any Dino in the shop just one time, and every additional order after is 50% off. 
My question is would you consider any of this RMT considering he does not force people to boost and many discord offer similar benefits of being boosters such as this? 

So if the owner is hosting the free boss runs for everyone but all he is doing is providing the boosters with the free gear needed to beat the boss and letting them keep it and giving  them the priority in allowing them to get their engrams first as a kind of booster benefit ? He is doing this on official but he recieves no money from it, people are just boosting because all the boss fights are free. Is this still RMT?  This same owner also allows everyone people to use their dinos to help beat the bosses and he allows it whether they boost the server or not. 
This is still  RMT? 

• Volunteer Moderator

If he's trading in-game assets on an official server for anything in real life I would think that's a RMT transaction. You would really need to run it past the CoC staff to be sure of their opinion. It's the only one that matters:

Archived