Suggestion

20 replies to this server topic

2 minutes ago, ValerixRGL said:

I think for a 1 to 2 meter feathery creature it is perfect for a shoulder pet. It's small, feathered, and adorable.

Plus in my suggestion I did mention a use for it when it's not on your shoulder, this is a relatively long post and I don't know if you finished reading it fully when you posted this.

It's main purpose is to act as a support, and not the main MVP of your tames.

I found your post about the Dracorex, and I liked the concept. However I wanted to submit something of my own since this is my first time participating in a huge event like this. 

Also wouldn't you think it's unfair to promote your own suggestion in other people's suggestion?

Oh sorry ,those were not my intentions,your creature looks amazing and I think it is better than many of the ones that are on the first page right now.

Btw I just wanted to ask the thing of my post so that you can help me improve it with your creativity,didnt wanted to dominate.

And I would have asked in any other social many but there isnt way another way of communicating in here.

17 hours ago, EDGYDROMAEOSAURID said:

This took alot of time And Effort Val you put alot of inspiration into this submission how long have you had this idea for??? Honestly I wouldn't say much on Mei Mei I like how you spent alot of time on the science and where you get your inspiration from it shows your attention to detail, maybe split the post into different categories "Abilities, Science behind it, and Inspirations" it'll keep the post feeling a little less shorter and easier for people who just skim through the submissions, also maybe you could get rid of one ability any ability you see fit would be good I see all abilities working well really I especially like the tranq abilities, the fortitude (especially the defense against Ice wyvern and Mangarmr attacks), the Reverse megalosaurus and the healing aura when in sheltered areas. But yeah just split it into different categories to make it easier for the eye 👍

Thank you so much for your suggestions and response! 

To be honest, I knew that I will have to change the descriptions of the abilities eventually due to the massive paragraphs that were written, and people generally prefer reading short descriptions because it's easier to absorb the information if it's more bite-sized.

Your suggestion has really helped me out on this one! I was really struggling on how to get this sorted and your suggestion has given me a great opening for me to tackle this problem. I really appreciate it! 😄

2 minutes ago, TippyTwacy said:

Wow, very well thought out, took me about 10 mins to read, amazing job!

Great submission!!! I love the idea!

I have a suggestion: Solar Soaring, flies faster during the sun? :D

Thank you for your kind words! This submission did indeed took a lot of time and research.

Unfortunately I have to say no to your suggestion, because this dinosaur is a shoulder pet, it is not a flier, and it will not contribute to flying speed of other fliers.

I created my account just to vote for your submission, this is such a well thought out creature!

We need more shoulder pets that serves actual purposes other than for... what they are used for.

I like how your creature has so much variety in abilities, I can see this creature being useful in both PvE and PvP.

This is definitely a creature worth voting for! 

This took alot of time And Effort Val you put alot of inspiration into this submission how long have you had this idea for??? Honestly I wouldn't say much on Mei Mei I like how you spent alot of time on the science and where you get your inspiration from it shows your attention to detail, maybe split the post into different categories "Abilities, Science behind it, and Inspirations" it'll keep the post feeling a little less shorter and easier for people who just skim through the submissions, also maybe you could get rid of one ability any ability you see fit would be good I see all abilities working well really I especially like the tranq abilities, the fortitude (especially the defense against Ice wyvern and Mangarmr attacks), the Reverse megalosaurus and the healing aura when in sheltered areas. But yeah just split it into different categories to make it easier for the eye 👍

I love this idea, esp. for the stimulant mechanic, but I would offer that stimulant damage incurred should have a permanent negative effect on its HP in addition to its hard cap on how much stimulant it can handle. I think it would be an excellent opportunity to gently showcase the massive downside of long-term caffeine overuse. 

2 minutes ago, SteveTheOtherSurvivor said:

I love this idea, esp. for the stimulant mechanic, but I would offer that stimulant damage incurred should have a permanent negative effect on its HP in addition to its hard cap on how much stimulant it can handle. I think it would be an excellent opportunity to gently showcase the massive downside of long-term caffeine overuse. 

Definitely! And this will help bring awareness to how much caffeine overdose will affect the human body. 

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I will be sure to add it in!

2 minutes ago, C63R17 said:

Lovely but it should be nice having a way of using it without being on my shoulder.What do you think about mine?

I think for a 1 to 2 meter feathery creature it is perfect for a shoulder pet. It's small, feathered, and adorable.

Plus in my suggestion I did mention a use for it when it's not on your shoulder, this is a relatively long post and I don't know if you finished reading it fully when you posted this.

It's main purpose is to act as a support, and not the main MVP of your tames.

I found your post about the Dracorex, and I liked the concept. However I wanted to submit something of my own since this is my first time participating in a huge event like this. 

Also wouldn't you think it's unfair to promote your own suggestion in other people's suggestion?

Archived