Dino transfer

Vixhanna

I want to try playing scorched earth on official servers. Can you transfer dinos to scorched earth? I tried once but when I got to the oblisk to grab them, there was nothing there. I know that they weren't removed because I was able to access them from a different map server? I have seen other players with dinos that are not native to scorched earth. How do I get mine to transfer there?

1 hour ago, Vixhanna said:

I want to try playing scorched earth on official servers. Can you transfer dinos to scorched earth? I tried once but when I got to the oblisk to grab them, there was nothing there. I know that they weren't removed because I was able to access them from a different map server? I have seen other players with dinos that are not native to scorched earth. How do I get mine to transfer there?

Yes, you can transfer dinos and items onto the Scorched Earth map. Mind you are accesing the same cluster's cloud you have been uploading the content to when you are trying to download uploaded content. Also, content uploaded into a official cloud will only remain in the cloud for 24 hours...

Tip: Only download content when the server is about to save. This makes the chances of you losing all downloaded stuff the smallest as when a server crashes the just downloaded contect wasnt saved yet on the server save. And since the cloud doesnt contain that content anymore its lost forever...

Don't know about other platforms, but on Xbox if you put them in Ark data, they do not show up when you try to get them out.  You have to go into Ark data, go to search and click on it.  Back out , then everything shows up.  This has been the thing for a few years.

First time this happened I didn't know what was going on (was fine before) and almost didn't get them out before the 24 hour period .  Thankfully, a tribemate logged on and told me what was going on.

On 1/15/2023 at 9:53 AM, Vixhanna said:

Whenever something is invisible in the oblesk, try to put something into it. Iv had a few occasions where I put something into the data transfer and poof, its all missing. I go pluck a berry and tried to put it in, and poof it all reapeard.......ark and their wild cards >.>

I have this issue a lot. Or almost every time when exiting and looking back in.  So I just use the search option and leave it blank. Adding one more thing also seems to work to refresh it properly.  But if it’s full, search and hit enter (whatever that is on your system). And it should refresh.  Seems the only way I have always been able to work around. My server players always text me saying they’ve lost stuff, but it’s there if it’s been less than 24 hours since upload.  Try it. Easy simple. 

Archived