Clarification on CoC

nameless

IF the game service/item is in game on an official server, and its being exchanged for something that is not on the official networks, then it would be safe to assume its a violation of the CoC.

Just asking for boosts per se would not be an issue if it was just being asked on discord for say a rank on the discord server.  But the CoC states in the first sentence "ARK items, creatures, or services must only be exchanged for other items, creatures, or services within the game."

The operational word you wanna look at is "within".   That is there for a reason.

I could be wrong, but maybe Joe or someone will chime in soon enough to confirm.

3 hours ago, Tylanater said:

I'll counter with another simple question. Is a rule a rule if it isn't enforced? I recommend reporting all RMT but they don't do squat about it.

If it's enforced either inconsistently or intermittently then yes, it's till a rule. Just like it's illegal to speed but they don't ticket you every single time. Arguing that they don't ticket every speeder doesn't get you out of a ticket.

If you want to flaunt the rule you do so at your own peril, and if you get a bad result then you have only yourself to blame.

Archived