Friendly Suggestion for the Developers

Danielnz00

I've played Ark and every dlc, i love the game, I have played atlas and enjoy the game but no where near love it,

the warning to you now is if you don't create the character movement and combat similar to arks, this game will flop

DO NOT use the atlas character movement and combat, it is poop, its the main reason atlas flopped, learn from its mistakes

6 hours ago, Danielnz00 said:

I've played Ark and every dlc, i love the game, I have played atlas and enjoy the game but no where near love it,

the warning to you now is if you don't create the character movement and combat similar to arks, this game will flop

DO NOT use the atlas character movement and combat, it is poop, its the main reason atlas flopped, learn from its mistakes

your joking right? i played atlas to the combat was poop but it no way near the main reason. and its obvious they are going use a new combat system and movement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We know that Ark 2 get new graphics lipstick called UE5. I hope we get solutions on real problems too  like no more game freeze every 2 minutes where commands do not respond, inventories do not open, fish fly from sea into the sky and you run in building up to third floor then game turn you back in front of building. No more dodo walk thru the foundation and wild bronto go with head thru the walls in center of your base. Solid rocks and tertian and no anti mesh killing  players and their tames without their fault.

Avatar progress by doing things not by killing thousands carcha babies...

All this is more valuable than eye candy graphics.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Friendly Suggestion for the Developers

Archived