SPINOMINATOR

CMBandCB

Suggestion

SpinoMinator

Species: unknown

Time: unknown

Diet: piscivore

Temperament: agressive

Wild: the so-called Spinominators live in dark caves away from any trace of light before it they are good swimmers despite their size and rapids not only in the water but on land also, being so long in the dark led them to adapt and possess a night vision which makes them even more dangerous,

Its appearance is that of a spinosaurus bipedo although it can have a quadrupled posture this for its tail to draw a ray of light that they must carry, although not only that helps them that posture but also to go more veils Even though this slowed them down in the water and besides not being able to use their claws, it has in its tail some let's say tweezers with which it can not only grab small medium animals but also from it can get the aforementioned ray in addition to being able to impregnate the creatures it has between its claws (it can only impregnate female animals)

Domesticate: This animal as we mentioned has the ability to impregnate female animals (clarification that can only get pregnant medium animals) so we must sacrifice one of our creatures since the embryo will consume this creature inside to survive (It could be said that there are no male spinominates since they used other animals where they lived to raise their embryos) When this little one leaves the body it will be aggressive with any type of wild / domesticable creature so we must be careful when feeding one of them, you can feed him with fish meat first since they hate normal meat at that age after 50% growing up already eat any fish or normal meat

This animal would be similar or of the same family as the reapers only that having (or adapting) to an appearance more like Spinosaurus that as I spoke above could swim better,

With the left click we would make the typical bite

With the right click you could give garrazos, the first click would be a garrazo with the claw izuierda, the second with the right claw and the third two garrazos with both hands

With the C key I would take the quadrupled position, with which you would say faster but less in the water, in addition to not being able to give the claws but instead if you leave the right click pressed you can load the ray, and when loading it completely shoot it with the same click

With the X key the spinominator roars and its crests will rise having the possibility of grabbing animals and players with the tail, for this we can no longer give a bite but if garrazos, in addition to having grabbed a creature / player we can throw it as if it were a karkinos

Leaving the space bar pressed we can have a vision similar to that of the snow owl letting us see creatures in the light and darkness

I hope to have the opportunity to participate in this even if I have read they must be prehistoric creatures and animals rather than mystical or fictional creatures but here I leave my contribution/espero tener la oportunidad de poder participar en esto aun que que haya leido deben ser criaturas y animales prehistoricos mas que criaturas misticas o de ficcion pero aqui dejo mi aporte :D

FmeLewtWYAMrGyo.jpg

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator

Submission Guidelines:

·        One thread per creature

·        If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread

·        Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/675974-creature-submission-guidelines/

Archived