Can't Submit Support Ticket

MoonShreder

Cant submit a ticket

I transferred my character to another server then my game seemed to have frozed and I couldn't re spawn, so I reset the game and when I loaded back in my character wasn't there. I went onto the website to submit a lost survivor ticket but every time I try to hit the submit a ticket button it just refreshes me to the home page. I tried the site on my pc as well as on my phone, but nothing worked. I've tried everything to submit a ticket, but nothing is working. I've also tried clearing cookies but still nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 5:43 AM, MoonShreder said:

Cant submit a ticket

I transferred my character to another server then my game seemed to have frozed and I couldn't re spawn, so I reset the game and when I loaded back in my character wasn't there. I went onto the website to submit a lost survivor ticket but every time I try to hit the submit a ticket button it just refreshes me to the home page. I tried the site on my pc as well as on my phone, but nothing worked. I've tried everything to submit a ticket, but nothing is working. I've also tried clearing cookies but still nothing.

probably late but got the same problem and fixed it by maximizing the browser window

for some reason you cant file a ticket if the browser window is too small

their website is almost as broken as their game i guess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Can't Submit Support Ticket

Archived