seahorse Seahorseosaurus

LadyJ0ggers

Suggestion

My idea was to create a water dino, for a long time now I think that a strange and strong aquatic dino hasn't come out.  I was inspired by the seahorse but with a different tail, like a merman or a mermaid, it will have two abilities.  One is precisely linked to the tail, which by slamming it left and right creates a sort of aquatic shock wave that repels enemies and stuns them and moves them away (like the baryon but with a wider range) and the second ability could be connected to the nose, when the horse makes the noise it could release a spore of bubbles that slow down the enemy so that we can hit him with the hooves.  Obviously this horse will not have oxygen it will be completely an aquatic animal and you could opt for a taming based on cactus sap in passive. Mine is just fantasy.  So I honestly don't expect you to consider my creativity.  However, hope is the last to die.  I love ark and I don't want it to end just because ark2 comes out, they are two very different things in my opinion.  ARK1 IN THE HEART.  YOU ARE GREAT, KEEP LET US DREAM IN THIS FANTASTIC WORLD.❤️

images (1).jpeg

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator

Submission Guidelines:

·        One thread per creature

·        If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread

·        Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/675974-creature-submission-guidelines/

Archived