Suggestion

173a29504fa7f207802234752798.jpg

Dossier:

Common Name: Xiaotingia
Species: Xiaotingia Quaerere
Time: Jurassic
Diet: Carnivore/Insectivore
Temperament: Neutral/Curious

Wild: Even though the Archaeopterix is a descendant of Xiaotingia, the Xiaotingia has both more health and is quicker. And it is way more curious than Archaeopterix. I would have never found it, if it wouldn't come to me. They seem to be rare too, but the Xiaotingias abillity to climb trees and glide away from danger ensures it's survival. 

Domesticated: Once tamed, it is able to scout for Dinos you're looking for. I'm amazed by how good the Xiaotingia of the survivor who told me about it is trained. Apparently, he didn't even train it. It is even harder to believe, that you can tell the Xiaotingia, which exact dino he has to search for, and it'll look out for the strongest one. Definetly great if you are always looking for strong dinosaurs. Mei would love one of them.

More:

Taming:
Xiaotingias are passive tames. First you need to get their attention. When he approaches you out of curiosity, feed it. You can feed it meat, but it preferes chitin. Simple Kibble ist barely better.
After around 40 seconds, the Xiaotingia is hungry again and comes back to you.

Abilities:
Once it is tamed, you can send it out scouting for specific dinos. You can decide which species it should be and which level it has to be at least. The longer you let the Xiaotingia scout, the  further it flies and the more likely it is going to find something. When on your shoulder, it will alert you, if there is a max level creature around you.

Temperament:
Sometimes, the Xiaotingia will approach you and look at you for a while, same with other non-hostile creatures. If it gets attacked, it will attack back, sometimes dodging the attackers hits. Once it gets down to half health, it will run away, searching for safety in the trees or jumping of a cliff and gliding away. But it is aggressive to insects and has a damage increase on them.

Habitat:
The Xiaotingia is most common in the jungles southeast on the islands, but hey are still quite rare.

Side note: Quaerere is latin and means 'search'.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived