Antarctotrechus Balli, The Bastion beetle

5 hours ago, CorsairOnSteam said:

The thing is, wyverns and gigas are broken and there’s nothing to rival them except each other

Making a creature with absolutely insane resistances isn't the answer. A flat 90% increase in damage and resistance based purely on proximity to a specific creature the enemy may have gimps everything else they would bring to the table.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello ,

I would reallyyy like this beetle (worm) and i have a question then uhm the worm is just the baby from the beetle but does it work then that the beetle just keeps the worm ? so that i have not limited the worm so i have it every day yk? So again with translator if I should have written something wrong (Im in German)  can this beetle stay in this caterpillar phase without developing? because i like caterpillars more than a beetle like that for me i would like the caterpillar version if you can keep it a good advantage and i would also find it very good (generally i hope that this beetle/caterpillar comes into the game and i finally can deal with it ;D )

...i hope the translator is better than my english :,)...

6 hours ago, maewinggozoom said:

If we were talking about weaknesses to balance it then why not a 25 % fire weakness and maybe a incresese damage with metal arrows so when people see it there more likely to use a dino or a metal bow rather than using bullets 

See this seems more logical in my eyes. It's still tanky but there's workarounds that would balance and account for that fact. The only other option would have been people trying to use megatheriums only to get blendered anyway by the proposed turret saddle, doubly so if they did the resistances proposed earlier.

ye  i feel like people would just use megatheriums to try to kill it and lose and it would make sense that the metal arrows could be another weakness to its strengths bc the metal arrows would be able to go though its exo skelaton and stone arrows wouldn't go though as far 

16 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

See this seems more logical in my eyes. It's still tanky but there's workarounds that would balance and account for that fact. The only other option would have been people trying to use megatheriums only to get blendered anyway by the proposed turret saddle, doubly so if they did the resistances proposed earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived