Antarctotrechus Balli, The Bastion beetle

On 1/20/2023 at 5:39 AM, Xelz said:

Take our side, we who supported this beetle since before FJORDUR felt like you and had to accept it, I didn't like at all the idea of having the synomacrops and the desmodus, but it's done, it's what the majority of the community wants.

As a consolation prize there is a MOD called "MarniiMods: Wildlife" where you will find beautiful mammals and contemporary creatures.

Ur forgetting though that console players can't use mods so there is no consolation prizes

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Para mi perspectiva, hay muy pocos insectos útiles dentro de ARK y está podría ser una muy buena opción ya que agregaria más más complejidad en algunas criaturas de la isla como lo que podrían las TITANOMIRMAS o MEGANEURAS. 

Espero y gane esta idea ya es muy original y fresca para nosotros los supervivientes. 

Saludos❤️❤️❤️

On 14/1/2023 at 19:53, TRNoble7 said:

Este y el Rhyniognatha del año pasado fueron los mejores. Ese perdió contra un cerdo, una vaca y un murciélago, aunque el murciélago está bastante enfermo. Este año los invertebrados, que son el tipo de Dino menos respetado, están perdiendo ante un devastador glorificado y una cabra mf, ¿qué pasa con esta comunidad?

En realidad va ganando las votaciones 

This deserves to be in ark, It's whole concept is extremely fleshed out and it gives a new type of armor similar to riot armor for primitive plus players so i think it's a great idea to have this creature and armor implemented. 

Though I feel the armor shouldn't be an upgrade but an exclusive Primitive Plus armor it would make sense honestly, Though the concept is up to the ark devs to make.

I really do love the idea of this creature, as I feel the bug creatures in Ark don’t get enough love, but I think it would be interesting to see something that could take us out of the wyvern/giga meta. I think it would be sick if this creature would gain a 90% increase in resistance and damage when around a giga or wyvern, while also being 50% immune to all wyvern breath attacks.

2 hours ago, CorsairOnSteam said:

I really do love the idea of this creature, as I feel the bug creatures in Ark don’t get enough love, but I think it would be interesting to see something that could take us out of the wyvern/giga meta. I think it would be sick if this creature would gain a 90% increase in resistance and damage when around a giga or wyvern, while also being 50% immune to all wyvern breath attacks.

That's beyond broken. People really need to be realistic with ideas rather than keep trying to make super OP game breaking suggestions for creatures 

I voted for the beetle and giant bison. The Ark Survival Evolution 2 has been delayed. We all know the reason. So the official wants to conduct another biological vote and introduce new creatures to let players kill time. So we need more interesting and creative creatures, not more useless big cats. I support the beetle.

Archived