Antarctotrechus Balli, The Bastion beetle

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/20/2023 at 3:54 AM, ThatWAFFLEGuy49 said:

To be honest, it's mostly the bison and gorgon fans. The goat people have been pretty chill so far, from what I've seen.

I honestly hope the bison wins, but I am unaffected if the beetle wins because I think its also really cool
I also really love the goat, But the gorgonopsid I don't exactly care about, Not to be rude

I don't see any good use for this beetle. We already have a flyer that uses grenades. I guess people have forgotten about the Tropeognathus.  Then there is the Andrewsarchus that chutes a machine gun basically. Oh, not only that. We also have all those platform saddles that you can put all the things on. Turrets, canon, ballista can all be put on the platforms. Then you got all the other guns you yourself uses. rocket launcher, bows, grenades, and a whole amount of guns. Then there is the Stryder, the Meks and the poop throwing monkeys. I doubt they will give us new armor, Plus the taming method sounds way to difficult. Also the others are right. There is a lot of bugs. Granted we don't have any ridable flying bugs. Which would be cool, but that's not what it all should boil down to. 

Honestly, I don't think we need another "war machine" like the Andrewsarchus that was forgotten due to its excessive waste of ammunition. We need at least one that is aquatic or flying that will serve both pvp and pve like the giant otter or at least one other cat, also the tameo method is horrible and difficult, if you're just starting out. In my opinion another animal should win that does not put a "turret" on it, and also the new armor is very horrible. Sincerely give way to other cats, carnivores that are really useful

21 minutes ago, 1Ank said:

you vote by going to rhyniognatias page and voting that instead of this garbage beetle that serves no use other than making cool armor

You do realise that the abilities are just concepts and that the rhyniognathus could end up with terrible abilities because wildcard decides the abilities not the person who submitted the creature. So people should just be voting on the creature they think looks the best. Also you don’t have to be rude.

Archived