Antarctotrechus Balli, The Bastion beetle

On 1/14/2023 at 6:00 PM, TorchuJACK117 said:

I submitted the bat last vote... but I agree on the beetle and rhynio being awesome. I went beetle because I felt it's capacity for additions from wildcard are high. The rhynio while amazing seemed a little too op lol. But yes invertebrates need love. Ocean too tho

The ryhnio will be nerfed by wildcard that's the good thing even if a dino submission is op they'll make it balanced in the end so people stop worrying about dinos being op and vote for what u want and wildcard will handle the rest

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, ezio0123 said:

This will honestly change the game for allot of people. I mean new armor which is definitely should of been a thing a while ago and the male and female have completely different saddle and uses

Even if it wins I doubt the Devs will be adding a new armour set with it.

13 minutes ago, ezio0123 said:

This will honestly change the game for allot of people. I mean new armor which is definitely should of been a thing a while ago and the male and female have completely different saddle and uses

3 minutes ago, GP said:

Even if it wins I doubt the Devs will be adding a new armour set with it.

if they add the dammage reduction ill still be happy with it beacuse u could use it to soak and fire back with female and it not the genaric flyer 

Archived