Antarctotrechus Balli, The Bastion beetle

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that all the insane people who play ark like the ones who have a damn obsession with insects want to put them all in, as if they were the only thing that should be in all video games for that you have Grounded if you want go to that game and continue your obsession there because you are annoying making ARK only have insects

I know the votes on this page are closed now but I just wanted to congratulate you for this wonderfull suggestion. I was team Beetle from day one and I've seen it growing from 60 votes to 1000 in a week which was pretty impressive. I really hope it will finish first for the final vote and crush that damn goat and this boosted sabertooth. But even if it doesn't you can be super fcking proud of your insect boy, he is truly amazing. Team Beetle 💪💪💪

I love how the beetle has good use outside its artillery saddle! This is the only creature I've seen that balances that line between creature and machine. Tropeo? only useful for the saddle. Andrew? only useful for the saddle. Space Whales? Only useful for the saddle. This creature will break this habit of creatures only being useful for their artillery saddle! Best case scenario to prove this is if Wildcard doesn't keep the saddles, they're great air carriers and even the larvae are useful! Away with PvP meta usefulness (because ARK PvP meta is horrible) and bring more use to PvE

5 hours ago, IgnacioDP24 said:

I can't believe that all the insane people who play ark like the ones who have a damn obsession with insects want to put them all in, as if they were the only thing that should be in all video games for that you have Grounded if you want go to that game and continue your obsession there because you are annoying making ARK only have insects

There are literally eight insects that you can tame, 6 you can ride. Chill out with the hyperbole.

Archived