2 minutes ago, CommandoEnderspy0007 said:

usas la misma lógica que con los dodos pues estos se ven lindo, si, pero para usar hasta la wiki le da usos que ya no son ni siquiera cerca de ser útiles cuando sabes remplazarlos por criaturas mas útiles, ahora, en el caso del nothosaurus, así como dijo Hermes 1111 el único  hecho de buscar e incubar huevos no sirve de nada y solo estas desperdiciando tu voto con una criatura que casi nadie quiere y casi nadie ocupa, por eso vote por una criatura por mucho mas util para pvp, por eso lo que si deberían hacer es darle esas habilidades al eoraptor pues pequeño, fácil de transportar y si este agarra un huevo fertilizado salvaje evitara el agroo de otras criaturas, por eso concluyo que esta es una muy mala montura y criatura

You use the same logic as with the dodos because these look nice, yes, but even the wiki gives it uses that are no longer even close to being useful when you know how to replace them with more useful creatures, now, in the case of the nothosaurus, as Hermes 1111 said the only fact of looking for and incubating eggs is useless and you are only was Wasting your vote with a creature that almost no one wants and almost no one occupies, that's why I voted for a creature for much more useful for pvp, that's why what they should do is give those skills to the eoraptor because small, easy to transport and if he grabs a wild fertilized egg he will avoid the agroo of other creatures, That's why I conclude that this is a very bad mount and creature

what I meant by that message was that it is up to wildcard to decide the abilities so they would probably all be different to what’s been written in their submissions 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aunque dudo por demasiado que gane, una función que podria ser util es que se incube en su inventario con una velocidad de x25%, eso es lo unico que le puedo ver de utilidad

Although I doubt no matter how much he wins, one function that could be useful is that it incubates in your inventory with a speed of 25%, that's the only thing I can see useful

por eso adoro estos chats, porque todos discuten, atacan y se defienden de una forma tan respetuosa y tan ordenada que parece una discusión de la ONU

That's why I adore these chats, because everyone argues, attacks and defends each other in such a respectful and orderly way that it looks like a UN discussion

On 1/16/2023 at 8:59 PM, Skeel said:

rgin.png

Hello Survivor !

We are happy to present the Nothosaurus, a giant amphibious lizard !

Behavior : This is a large marine lizard, which regularly comes out of the water to bask on hot rocky beaches. This creature is found in shallow waters. He tends to be quickly aggressive, however he remains vulnerable during his naps.

Apparence : Smaller than a plesiosaur, the Nothosaurus is relatively slender, which gives it incredible agility in water. Its front legs are equipped with claws allowing it to adhere to rockeries, as long as its hind legs equipped with large muscles allow it to jump out of the water.

Taming : When he basks in the sun, it's time to approach discreetly to ride him by giving its fish. He will then rush into the water and a marine rodeo begins. It will be necessary to give its a fish to calm him during its spins at the risk of being unseated and at its mercy.

Utility : The Nothosaurus is a pretty good and fast swimmer. Regarding the fight, it can both use its powerful jaw to shred flesh and its tail to inflict great damage. It is also able to perform torpedo attacks thus increasing its speed.The Nohtosaurus also has a gloatrum in which it will store fish liver oil, which can be recovered to make a fishing elixir. The latter then increases the quality of the loots caught. It can also preserve fish meat longer.

Dossier :

Wild

The Nothosaurus Giganteus is an amphibious creature, a bloodthirsty killer that can move both in water and on land. The anguish of strolling by the sea and seeing this behemoth emerge out of the water and bite off its poor victim. The only opportunities we had to observe the Nothosaurus were when it was lying on the edge of the ocean to rest. Their lifestyle is very close to the Seals. It is without counting on these teeth as sharp as razor blades. To see it so skilfully hunting fish is an incredible sight, but rare are the still living witnesses of this aquatic broom.

Domesticated

For the more courageous, taming a Nothosaurus Giganteus is an excellent asset for its tribe, despite moving slowly on land, it displays all its agility once in the water. Discovering the seabed on the back of Nothosaurus is an unforgettable moment, thanks to its incredible ease under water. Although he is a faithful ally, he is above all a fast and effective murderer, especially for the fish he will kill until his thirst for flesh is satisfied. A very ingenious device is located at the level of its neck, a kind of pocket which stores and preserves the fish longer then transforms them into a kind of oil very popular with fishing enthusiasts, I have even seen some taken enormously after being in contact with this oil...

The creature was released with Les Mésaventuriers team.
Special thanks to Umbra_Daiwrfol for the illustrations!

Archived