Vectispinus, the Giga/Carchar sized spinosaurid

Spinyx

Suggestion

Vectispinus in real life vs my submission:

The Vectispinus is a large Baryonyx like spinoauride that was found in the isle of wight, Vectispinus isn't it's official name as it doesn't have one but White Rock Spinosauride can't really be a name for an ark creature, the Vectispinus isn't as big as i've decided to make it for this submission as it's more similar in size to an Allo by ark standards.

image.jpeg.e506ab8b0e195425b1e7d50cf46cd32c.jpeg

Vectispinus wild:

The Vectispinus (on the island map) would be found near carno island and the rivers/beaches in and near the snow biome the Vectispinus is aggressive and will attack when either damaged or if you get too close, while the Vectispinus is similar in size and strength to the Giga and Carchar they are noy nearly as aggressive and thus would have a smaller aggro radius and will not chase their prey for as long as the Giga or Carchar would, in the wild u can see the Vectispinus fighting with other big creatures like Yuty's, Rex's, Bronto's and even Giga's but this they only do when said creature is extremely close and when below 10% hp they will run away like a Spinosaurus.

Taming:

The Vectispinus isn't easily befriended like the Carchar but is also not as aggressive as the Giga thus to tame one you need to gain it's trust by feeding it a piece of extraordinary kibble, ghillie armor is advised when doing this, after this the Vectispinus will not attack you but your creatures are still not safe in his territory, after feeding it you will also be able to see a large ring around the Vectispinus, to gain it's trust u have to eliminate any target in that area depending on how much exp said creature you eliminate drops when killed it will give a higher taming percentage for instance, a max level rex would feed it's taming bar by 10% while a level 20 dodo would only give 0,1%, the only way to reduce effectiveness is by hitting the Vectispinus yourself or while riding your creature when it drops down to 0 the Vectispinus will no longer trust you and attack you like it would normally, that said the Vectispinus will trust you more gradually after being 25% tamed it will also not attack your creatures or tribemates unless provoked after 50% even its aoe attacks will not effect you or your tames/tribemates and after 75% the Vectispinus will let you mount it similarly to the Carchar only you will now only be able to gain taming percentage by killing creatures when mounted and instead of losing taming effectiveness when hit it instead has a rage bar like the Giga (disapears when tamed) and if this rage bar fills up the tame will be reset with 10% less effectiveness and a temporary 20% damage and speed buff will be applied to the Vectispinus while it will try to attack you.

Domesticated:

When tamed the Vectispinus will get a stat reduction similarly to the Giga and Carchar, the Vectispinus has a slew of unique abilities to help protect its owner, with a left click bite that deals higher damage than a non-buffed Carchar it will make quick work of almost any tame, with right click the Vectispinus will do a roar that gives 10% resistance, 10% less stamina drain and a 20% insulation buff this roar can stack onto any creature or tame 3 times giving a 5% bonus to damage and swim speed every time when the bonus is stacked 3 times it will last for a longer amount of time and give a 50% less oxygen draining buff, the Vectispinus is also a good swimmer and will get the hydration buff the Spino has when it touches water, finally it's C-attack this is a stomp that does increased damage and knockback to smaller creatures (similar to the Acrocanthosaurus from the ark additions mod) and will stun anything that a Pteranodon can pick up (including players) for 3 seconds.

potential wild vs tamed stats: 60k-65k -> 14,5k and 320 dmg -> 64 dmg (left click bite)

i know we just got a creature in this size range but i personally really liked the idea, let me know if you have any extra ideas i might add them or change some stuff off recomendation :D 

wow 3 votes in only 30 minutes thnx

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived