What are your top 5 creatures you'd want a TLC for?

GP

The tropical crystal wyvern. Allow it to swim please even if you didn’t allow it to go under the water allow it to sit on the water like the pelagornis. Unless you file into a puddle with it the hydro buff is mostly useless when flying.   

The bronto should be able to do stomp attacks like the titano. It should also be able to stand on its rear legs so it could scout out the area like the parasoar, but it would drain its stamina. While it’s on its back legs you would be able to climb up onto the head (for this there should be a ladder built into the saddle) so you could look around for new tames. Even if you don’t climb up the head the bronto would just auto scout them but in a smaller range of the spyglass but it would tell you what they are and their level. And Make both of the saddles available at lower levels as well. But if that is the case we should be able to make a pair of binoculars that would have up to triple the range of the spyglass and be zoomable. It would the zoom of the spyglass at its lowest zoom. It would cost 40-80 polymer, 70-150 crystal, and around 200ish hide and fiber that should be unlocked at level 58

I like the Bronto idea. It's a little goofy, but I think it makes sense. Such a tall creature, and it should be able to stand up and, well, be taller. A stomp would be cool as well (think Brachi from ARK Additions). Also, rename the Bronto to the Apatosaurus! It's time we had some proper naming in here, since the Bronto doesn't even technically exist in the first place. 

1. Plesiosaur
Largely needs some animation and movement improvements and a new appearance.
Plesi's are one of the few remaining older creatures that just look and feel really outdated.

2. Giga
Giga's could also use some new movement animations and maybe a slight model upgrade.
It's long bugged me how unnatural Giga's look when they they walk and especially turn.
Like Plesi's Giga's are also one of the older creatures that looks and fees really outdated.

And just from a wishful thinking standpoint.. that comically ridiculous size increase they have in ARK could do with a huge tone down.
Giga's were barely bigger than a Rex in real life, and smaller than a Spino, which is the largest carnivorous dinosaur we know of.
Yeah I know it's not going to happen but I can't help wishing for it because it bugs me how amusingly misrepresented this creature is in pop culture xD 

3. Megalodon.
Updated model and movement animations again, Megalodon is yet another old and outdated creature imo.
I also think Meg's should have the ability to sense wounded creatures like the Direwolf.
As for new mechanics.
I think Megalodons should have the ability to charge/rush a target once they are within a certain distance just like Sharks do when they hunt.
Another attack option would be for Meg's to be able to bite down and carry small creatures and humans for a short while, not doing a lot of damage with the initial bite but once released the creature would start to bleed heavily attracting other Megalodons in the area.

4. Paraceratherium.
Updated model mainly, showcasing a more naturally armoured creature, Paracer is supposed to be a giant hornless Rhino like creature but doesn't really look the part in ARK.
New high level Saddle option's one which adds additional metal plated armour to the creature and has some built in machine gun turrets.
And another Tek tier Saddle which adds better Tek plated Armour and Tek turrets.

The idea is to turn Paraceratherium into a living siege weapon at great resource cost to the player.

5. Pelagornis.
Updated model, another old outdated creature that really needs it.
Should have weight reduction for fish and prime fish in it's inventory on top of it's weight reduction for organic polymer.
Should reduce the spoil times for Fish, Prime Fish and Organic Polymer when in it's inventory.

Those are my 5 picks.

20 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

I like the Bronto idea. It's a little goofy, but I think it makes sense. Such a tall creature, and it should be able to stand up and, well, be taller. A stomp would be cool as well (think Brachi from ARK Additions). Also, rename the Bronto to the Apatosaurus! It's time we had some proper naming in here, since the Bronto doesn't even technically exist in the first place. 

The Bronto does actually exist now. Since 2015, they're distinct enough from Apatosaurus for their own classification.

Archived