Rhyniognatha The Sky Giga & Tuso / Flying-Water War Mount

DreadFrames

In all honesty, I didn't expect this bug to make a reappearance in the creature vote. I almost forgot about it, but I hope it gets to have the motorbike-themed saddle when it's added.

And now I need to address something:
A lot of people wanted or voted for the Atrox or Cave Lion, first off: Most of the votes are somebody's simps. And the taming method makes the creature untameable on PVE official servers. (You can't tame baby animals on official servers) So it's a relief it got eliminated. 

I'm still salty the bison lost, but the giant mosquito won so that's okay in my book. Though I wonder how useful the Hatz would have been for egg production.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/26/2023 at 12:21 PM, LavenderDreams said:

In all honesty, I didn't expect this bug to make a reappearance in the creature vote. I almost forgot about it, but I hope it gets to have the motorbike-themed saddle when it's added.

And now I need to address something:
A lot of people wanted or voted for the Atrox or Cave Lion, first off: Most of the votes are somebody's simps. And the taming method makes the creature untameable on PVE official servers. (You can't tame baby animals on official servers) So it's a relief it got eliminated. 

I'm still salty the bison lost, but the giant mosquito won so that's okay in my book. Though I wonder how useful the Hatz would have been for egg production.

it is gonna be kinda weird tryna tame one of these it would be interesting if u have to use chain bola to get it down similar to trope

Archived