Rhyniognatha The Sky Giga & Tuso / Flying-Water War Mount

DreadFrames

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/14/2023 at 2:57 AM, ExcSanguineWes said:

Rhyniognatha is literally the size of an ant and is such a fragmentary fossil we literally can't tell if it was a flying insect or a millipede

Think about the spino its original fossil was destroyed and 90% of dinosaur today are fabricated based off of facts we already know. How many times have scientist change how a spinosaurus looked and how many times have they reconfigured how a t-rex could look or run for you even that matter? Simply it is not up to you to decide how a dinosaur will turn out in the end we can only just hypothesize and go from there.

eu realmente quero que essa criatura ganhe, pois seria a criatura mais diferente e completa e abriria um leque gigante de possibilidades. Ela em um todo é uma criatura bem unica e a mais diferente no bom sentido.
Vamos pessoal, vamos fazer com que a Rhynio ganhe a votação para que ela finalmente veja a luz do dia.

BORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Change the weakness chief. Fire wyverns in the pvp meta are for killing people in Tek suits when you don't have a lightning wyvern. The reason magmasaurs have no function in the pvp meta is because wildcard nerfed snow owls into the dirt and because the melee scale is horrible on them. I agree insects should be weak to fire, but they are also weak to projectiles by default. 

i understand both sides of either beetle or dragon flyish creature there both amazing i wish we could have both and the bison i would say it ok but if its milk could work as a subsatution to wyvern milk or nameless venom or ambagris then it would be better but in my opion idc if this wins or the beetle does bc they would both do something we have been missing

Archived