Rhyniognatha The Sky Giga & Tuso / Flying-Water War Mount

DreadFrames

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, MrBasilisk said:

I think humans if at or above level 100 should bypass the level requirements as killing bosses just do get an impregnation on your character from a high level is kind of dumb.

That could work! Though my intention was to make only possible to get a max level one only by using high level, powerful creatures, as players can just respawn...

By far the coolest idea I've seen. And I feel like it really could fill a gap Ark has right now. Once you get a flyer the game is easy mode. I'd love to see this thing have a pretty big aggro range and only aggro on flying creatures. Similar to the way Leedsichthys will aggro onto rafts. Force players to stick to the ground a bit more in areas where it spawns. Excellent idea. 

On 1/14/2023 at 12:14 AM, DreadFrames said:

jZ87pvG.pngjjsvzn8.jpgXbku92O.pngcpMwHpU.png3pnIUD6.pngWjogcwb.png15DvBsy.pnguVrw0Hb.pnggdPDmqe.pngyRGizRx.png2jlERV5.pngW6PwN4I.png6Enh5MI.pngUwbbOI0.pngNuzwPDF.pngwT01ebh.pngWNybJdn.pngIzQHp9V.pngWksr31R.pngtfkqCZj.pngYf5PrBe.pngV2U6RbN.pngyVfbWzW.png7HR2fng.pngRFitpVQ.png5tssDEm.png

We have passed the cheetah I repeat we have passed the cheetah! And are gaining on the skylord also the Bastille beetle has passed the Gorgan who would have thought we might be getting I bug out of this anyway but keep up the votes we got 3 more days. All it comes to now is the final vote (Watch out for that egg collector tho it is coming in hot)😬

On 1/19/2023 at 3:30 PM, Ghost121 said:

By far the coolest idea I've seen. And I feel like it really could fill a gap Ark has right now. Once you get a flyer the game is easy mode. I'd love to see this thing have a pretty big aggro range and only aggro on flying creatures. Similar to the way Leedsichthys will aggro onto rafts. Force players to stick to the ground a bit more in areas where it spawns. Excellent idea. 

That's exactly what I was thinking! Sa players would need to choice between air or land! And I think this could help some land creatures to return as travel mounts outside Genesis and Aberration!

Archived